CONFERENCE SESSIONS ON HEALTH CARE REFORM
From beginner to advanced, there’s a session for everyone on health care reform. We have compiled a list of just some of them here. Be sure to check the official agenda for additional sessions and to make sure the room, date and time listings are correct!
DOWNLOAD CONFERENCE SLIDES
We’re collecting and sharing presentations related to health care reform. We’ll post them as soon as we get them. If you have slides to share, please send them to John Peller.
Opening Plenary – Ending AIDS in the South
- Affordable Care Act Advocacy Priorities, Robert Greenwald, Center for Health Law & Policy Innovation at Harvard Law School
USCA Summit to End HIV/AIDS In America
- The Role of Medical Homes in HIV Care, Andrea Weddle, HIV Medicine Association
- Health Reform Enrollment Assistance: From Grant to Reality, John Peller, AIDS Foundation of Chicago
- Getting Ready for the ACA: Insurance 101. Andrea Weddle, HIV Medicine Association; Amy Killelea, National Alliance of State & Territorial AIDS Directors
- Affordable Care Act & HIV 101 for Beginners. Malinda Ellwood, Center for Health Law & Policy Innovation at Harvard Law School and John Peller, AIDS Foundation of Chicago.
- The Recent Budget Environment and the FY2014 Budget. Carl Schmid, The AIDS Institute.
- Recent Funding Levels for HIV/AIDS Programs. Bridget Verrette, The AIDS Institute.
- Impact of Health Reform on Future Funding. Lindsey Dawson, The AIDS Institute.
- The Impact of Budget Cuts: Ryan White Part D. Ivy Turnbull, AIDS Alliance for Women, Infants, Children ,Youth & Families
- The Impact of the ACA and USPSTF Grade Change on Coverage of HIV Testing. Lindsey Dawson, The AIDS Institute.
- Lessons Learned from the HIV Experience, Hepatitis Testing Reimbursement. Ryan Clary, National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable.
- State Health Departments & Coverage of Testing. Amy Killelea, Health Care Access, NASTAD
- HIV Testing Reimbursement in the Field: Successes and Barriers. Tina Penrose, Mid-Atlantic AETC in Philadelphia.
- HIV Testing Reimbursement: A Health Department Perspective. Daphne Ruello LeSage, Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals.
- Funding the Ryan White Program: Now and in the Future. Carl Schmid, The AIDS Institute
- Preparation for Health Care Reform: Sharing Strategies from California. Anne Donnelly, Project Inform; Courtney Mulhern-Pearson, San Francisco AIDS Foundation; Michaela Hoffman, Mission Neighborhood Health Center; Liz Brosnan, Christie’s Place.
- Healthcare Reform and the HIV Community: A Model of a Local Level, Collaborative Approach to Navigate Coverage Changes. Michaela Hoffman, Mission Neighborhood Health Center; Courtney Mulhern-Pearson, San Francisco AIDS Foundation; Anne Donnelly, Project Inform.
- Rights and Protections 101: Accessing Health Care in a Post-ACA World. Amy Killelea, NASTAD and Maggie Morgan, Center for Health Law and Policy Innovation of Harvard Law School/
- The Affordable Care Act and Ryan White. Jen Kates, Kaiser Family Foundation
- State Implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA): Strategies for Coordination between ADAP/Ryan White Program and New Coverage options. Amy Killelea, NASTAD and Emily McCloskey
- Past, Present, & Future of the Ryan White Program. Ann Lefert, NASTAD and Bill McColl, AIDS United
Category: HIVHealthReform.org Blog