NASHP Webinar Better Together: State Strategies for Medicaid-Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Coordination
Our friends at the National Academy for State Health Policy (NASHP) are hosting a webinar on State Strategies for Medicaid-Ryan White HIV/AIDS program coordination. Many states are trying to understand how the Ryan White program will integrate with new Medicaid. This webinar is an excellent opportunity to get answers to questions you might have.
Successful coordination between Medicaid and Ryan White HIV/AIDS programs is one key to improving care and services for persons living with HIV/AIDS. As more people living with HIV/AIDS gain health insurance coverage, effective coordination between programs remains critical. During this webinar, state officials will discuss promising practices for coordination in the areas of inter-agency communication, program eligibility, access to care, benefits, and prescription drugs. This webinar is supported through a cooperative agreement with the Health Resources and Services Administration.
- Kathy Witgert, Program Director, NASHP
- Dr. Karen Mark, Chief, Office of AIDS, Center for Infectious Diseases,Department of Public Health, California
- Dr. David Collier, Associate Medical Director, Bureau of TennCare, Tennessee
- H. Dawn Fukuda, Director, Office of HIV/AIDS, Bureau of Infectious Disease, Department of Public Health, Massachusetts
- Barbara Lantz, Manager, Quality and Care Management, Washington State Health Care Authority
Category: HIVHealthReform.org Blog