The U.S. Supreme Court delivered the great news that the Affordable Care Act is constitutional. We’ll have more information on what this means for people with HIV on our July 10 webinar.
In the meantime, check out a selection of statements from HIV/AIDS organizations and allies about the Supreme Court decision. We’re posting just about everything that lands in our inbox. If you know of other statements that we’re missing, please send us the link.
- AIDS Foundation of Chicago: AFC Hails Supreme Court’s Health Care Ruling
- AIDS Institute: The AIDS Institute Reacts to U.S. Supreme Court Decision
- AIDS United: Supreme Court Ruling is Good News for People Living with HIV/AIDS, Says AIDS United
- amfAR: amfAR Applauds Decision by U.S. Supreme Court to Uphold Majority of Health Care Reform Law
- APIAHF: Victory for Health Care Reform, Supreme Court Upholds Historic Law
- CAEAR: Ruling a Victory for People Living with HIV/AIDS, Meaningful Medicaid Expansion Key to Improved Access
- HIVMA: Supreme Court Decision on Affordable Care Act Offers Great Promise in Fight Against AIDS
- Lambda Legal: U.S. Supreme Court Upholds Affordable Care Act: Lambda Legal Will Press for Expanded Coverage
- NAPWA: Applauds Supreme Court Decision Upholding the Affordable Care Act
- National Minority AIDS Council: NMAC Applauds Health Care Desicion, Urges States to Begin Medicaid Expansion
- San Francisco AIDS Foundation:
Supreme Court Ruling On Affordable Care Act Huge Victory for People Living with HIV/AIDS