Webinar recording, slides & resources: Summer state decisions on essential health benefits for people with HIV
- Slides from the 6/14/12 webinar, “Summer State Decisions on Essential Health Benefits for People with HIV” (PDF)
- Essential health benefits assessment tool – customize to evaluate health plan benefits (MS Word)
- Essential health benefits assessment tool – example from Illinois (PDF)
Links & resources
- Federal EHB guidelines & lists of plans
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities presentation on EHB (PDF)
- HHCAWG comments to HHS on EHB Bulletin (PDF)
- Institute of Medicine report on EHB
- WA State EHB review (PDF)
Background on the webinar
Though summer may mean fun in the sun for some, health advocacy and policy teams across America will be hard at work during the next few months deciding what benefits state health plans will provide once national health care reform is implemented in 2014.
Will your state’s plan be bare-bones or beefed up with essential benefits to help people with HIV get the care they need to stay healthy?
The webinar features national experts and state and local advocates who will help you navigate the waters of health care reform and give you tools and tips so you can engage in the decision-making processes in your own state!
This webinar is one in a series sponsored by www.HIVHealthReform.org. For more information and to view materials from past webinars, visit us here.
Category: HIVHealthReform.org Blog